Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who Is Fred Thompson????

I wanted to post information to gauge your thoughts on Fred Thompson for President in 2008. He is a candidate that America can trust and believe in.

When it comes to the candidates in elections it always seems that the choice comes down to
"the lesser of two evils." Until now many people have yet to view a candidate they can wholeheartedly believe is the BEST choice for the Country. I am also looking for a candidate who has a very strong chance at winning. I see that in Fred Thompson. I would love to hear your thoughts.

You may be supporting another candidate at this time, but I encourage you to explore information on his background and accomplishments so that you can compare Fred to other candidates as an informed voter.

If you would like to find out more about how you can help put Fred Thompson in the White House, or how you can donate to help fund promotions and campaign items and help Take Back AMERICA!
More on website:
www.CaliforniaforThompson.com

Fred Heads USA is at
www.fredheadsusa.org

1 comment:

Xroadcop said...

There is only one other man that I'd vote for--Duncan Hunter.
I know him.
I did work for his sister. The Family has a military history.
Unlike McComnyuiliani, he doesn't say" I said that then, but I believe THIS now". Duncan simply says: Look at my record.

http://www.ontheissues.org/CA/Duncan_Hunter.htm